It’s the International Standard that allows organizations of all types to prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
Providing a globally recognized way to address a destructive criminal activity that turns over a trillion dollars of dirty money each year, ISO 37001 addresses one of the world’s most destructive and challenging issues head-on, and demonstrates a committed approach to stamping out corruption.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive ABMS implementation framework
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing ABMS best practices
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories and best practices used in anti-bribery management
- Lecture sessions, illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are: a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO 37001, and an awareness of the MS implementation principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37001 and the initiation of an ABMS
- Day 2: Implementation plan of an ABMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an ABMS
- Day 4: ABMS continual improvement and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification exam