ISO 55001 Lead Auditor
ISO 55001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Asset Management System (AMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Asset Management System (AMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Asset Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Asset Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Asset Management
- Understand the operation of an Asset Management System based on ISO 55001 and its principal processes
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 55001, ISO 55002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 55001 in the context of an AMS audit
- Acquire the competencies to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Strengthen personal skills necessary for an auditor to act with due professional care during an audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in AMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
A fundamental understanding of ISO 55001, and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to asset management and ISO 55001
- Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Day 4: Closing the audit
- Day 5: Certification exam