ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training course, offered by Ability Pro, enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
Why Should You Attend ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training?
Information security threats and attacks increase and improve constantly. The best form of defense against them is the proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This training course is designed to prepare participants in implementing an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001. It aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual management and improvement.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
Who Can Attend ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training?
- Project managers and consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of an ISMS
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an ISMS
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to information security requirements within an organization
- Members of an ISMS implementation team
Learning Objectives of ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS
- This training course contains essay-type exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, examples, and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions when completing quizzes and exercises.
- The exercises are based on a case study.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
Download ISO-IEC 27001 Lead Implementer French Candidate Handbook
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
- Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
- Day 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attendance record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free