ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization to successfully evaluate, direct and monitor an IT Governance model based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices and core principles of IT Governance and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to ensure good governance of IT.
After mastering all the necessary concepts and core principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively govern the use of IT within an organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization and effective management of its risks
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts and principles of IT Governance
- Technical experts seeking to formalize, amend, and/or extend an organization’s IT-related objectives
- Members of groups monitoring the resources within an organization
- IT Governance and/or Information Security team members
- Course objective and structure
- Normative frameworks for IT Governance
- Fundamentals of IT governance
- Relationship between IT Governance and IT Management
- Identification and engagement of stakeholders
- Clarify sponsorship and responsibilities
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 38500 and comprehensive knowledge of IT Governance.
Day 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
Day 2: IT Governance Principles, Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Risk Management
Day 3: Evaluate and Direct IT Governance
Day 4: Monitor, Review, and Continual Improvement of IT Governance
Day 5: Certification Exam
SMATICA is authorized to deliver PECB ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager, for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries
|North America||United States of America, Canada|
|United Kingdom & Netherlands||United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Curacao, Aruba, Sint Maarten, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Monserrat, Turks, Caicos Islands.|
|Europe||Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Georgia, San Marino, Armenia, |
France ( Live online training only )
|Middle East||Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine|
|Africa||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.|
|Asia-Pacific||Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Vietnam.|
|Caribbean||American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago|