Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Why should you attend?
Six Sigma Yellow Belt training enables you to learn about the fundamental principles of Six Sigma. During this training course, you will be able to understand the main problem solving tools and techniques, and the DMAIC process.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt” credential. A PECB Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies of Six Sigma.
Who should attend?
- Individuals committed to process improvement
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the Six Sigma methodology
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in process improvement
- Understand the basic concepts of Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Acknowledge the value of Six Sigma to an organization
- Understand the Six Sigma Yellow Belt tools and techniques used to improve processes, customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Six Sigma methodology
Day 2: Six Sigma Yellow Belt