Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
The ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor training enables you to effectively lead a laboratory towards the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
by enhancing your understanding of the laboratory’s quality, administrative and technical operations. This training course will
equip you with the necessary skills and expertise to plan and lead an ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation assessment.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the assessment techniques and become competent to assess the
compliance of laboratories with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
After mastering the necessary concepts related to the requirements of this standard, you can sit for the exam and apply for a
“PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Assessor Certificate, you will demonstrate
that you have the capabilities to assess the competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories to provide reliable results
based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Individuals seeking to perform and lead an accreditation assessment of testing and calibration laboratories
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation assessment
- Laboratory technicians responsible for maintaining conformance to ISO/IEC 17025 requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a testing, sampling and/or calibration laboratory accreditation assessment
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- Understand the operations of testing and calibration laboratories based on ISO/IEC 17025
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the assessor’s role in planning, leading, and following-up on assessments and accreditation
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in OH&S MS implementation
- Illustrative examples throughout the four days of the training course
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with stand-alone items (after each section) and scenario-based quizzes (at the end of each day), intended to prepare the participants for the certification exam
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO 17025, and the MS implementation principles.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge