Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support laboratories to meet the requirements of the standard by implementing a quality control system based on ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an LMS in testing and calibration laboratories in order to produce reliable measurement results and open your laboratory`s doors for accreditation and international recognition.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Laboratory Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 17025 in your laboratory.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Laboratory Management System
- Laboratory technicians responsible for maintaining conformance with Testing and Calibration Laboratories Accreditation requirements
- Individuals responsible for supporting the operations of a Testing and Calibration Laboratory
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for Testing and Calibration Laboratories competence assessment
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements in the specific context of the laboratory
- Learn how to support a laboratory to perform testing and other operating activities
- Acquire the expertise to advise a laboratory in implementing Laboratory Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a LMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A comprehensive knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free