PECB recommendations before and during the exam:
- Get a good night’s rest the night before the exam.
- Eat a well-balanced meal prior to going to the exam center. Avoid excessive stimulants such as caffeine.
- Plan to arrive at the exam site at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled exam session.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully. Ask the invigilator for clarification if you are not sure about the instructions.
- Periodically check your progress. This will allow you to make any adjustments in time. Pay attention to the time you have left to finish the exam.